Canadian Seniors Housing Symposium
|Area||Health Care Law|
Goodmans and the Altus Group are pleased to present the Inaugural Canadian Seniors Housing Symposium.
Recognized for many years as leaders in the seniors housing & care industry, Goodmans and the Altus Group have partnered to host a full-day informational and networking event for all those interested in seniors housing in Canada. The primary focus will be on the sharing of ideas and innovation in the seniors housing sector as well as the analysis of recent trends and developments and their impact on business strategy in the senior living industry.
Our educational sessions will feature industry leaders who will:
- guide panel presentations on the state of the capital markets
- reveal strategies for providing value in an evolving economic climate
- discuss case studies for developing both regulated and non-regulated assets
- provide unique perspectives on recent transactions
- present recommendations for dealing with legislative changes in a practical manner
Featured Keynote Speaker: Honourable Robert K. Rae, M.P.
Click here to download our Preliminary Program.
Registration for the Symposium has reached capacity and registration for the program is now closed.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com