Goodmans/REALpac Breakfast Seminar Series | Session Four
|Lawyer||Stephen Pincus, Fred Rubinoff|
|Area||REITs and Income Securities|
Goodmans and REALpac are delighted to announce our forth session of The Goodmans/REALpac Breakfast Seminar Series on Thursday, October 17, 2013.
This session will focus on the latest trends in real estate financing, from both a lender’s and borrower’s perspective. Our panel will provide insights into how their respective organizations deal with changes that are confronting them in today’s economic landscape, covering such topics as:
- The outlook for Canadian and world economies. What effect does this have on your ability to borrower/lend money?
- How are loan metrics, LTV’s and recourse provisions changing?
- Interest rates are rising....how high and how fast?
- How are different property asset classes underwritten?
- CMBS - are they back or coming back?
Moderator: Fred Rubinoff, Partner, Goodmans LLPFor more information, please click here.