Howard Wise at the Canadian Institute’s 18th Annual Construction Superconference
Monday, November 24, 2008
11:15 a.m.: Demystifying Tenders and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to Avoid Future Legal Complications
Speaker and Co-Chair: Howard Wise, Goodmans LLP
This session will focus on:
- Understanding the differences between tenders and RFPs
- Examining the RFP process: how does it work?
- going beyond pricing: understanding the
importance of including detailed qualitative
explanations in a response to a RFP
- Top tips for completing documents in response to a tender or RFP
- Analyzing hybrid tender-RFPs: what makes them unique?
- how should bidders respond to them?How should a contractor respond to a quotation
versus a RFP?
- Should owners complete a Statement of Requirements prior to sending out a RFP?
- how will this affect the quality of documents that
For more information, please visit the Canadian Institue's Website or download the below PDF
The Canadian Institute’s 18th Annual Construction Superconference
November 24-25, 2008
Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel, Toronto ON