Jon Feldman at Shareholder Activism 2: Unlocking Shareholder Value
|Area||Mergers and Acquisitions|
Time Warner Center
60 Columbus Circle
New York, NY 10023
Thursday, January 26, 2017
2:00 pm - 2:40 pm: M&A Activism: How It Can Drive or Destroy Shareholder Value
Speaker: Jon Feldman, Partner, Goodmans LLP
Connect with industry thought leaders to explore why and how shareholder activism plays a vital role in affecting shareholder value.
Discover how activist investors engage with companies to influence sustained value creation; the latest in activism practices, how they unfold, and how they drive settlement-related outcomes.
The agenda includes timely and relevant insights for both issuers and shareholder activists, with topics such as:
- Outlook on shareholder activism including new campaign strategies
- Recent settlements and what they mean for both issuers and shareholders
- How activists and issuers are changing the nature of campaigns
- The board of the future and the role of activists in driving change
- Disclosure requirements and what they mean for board directors
Click here for more information.