Michael Partridge at the 2017 Business & Law Conference: Starting up & Scaling Up
|Area||Corporate and Commercial|
333 Bay Street, 29th Floor
Bay Adelaide Centre
Friday, February 3, 2017
9:00am - 4:30pm: Starting Up and Scaling Up: Driving Growth in Canada Through Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Speaker: Michael Partridge, Partner, Goodmans LLP
This conference explores the unique ways that professionals working in and between business and law can rally Innovation and Growth in Canada. Look forward to exciting panel discussions hosted by Venture Capitalists, Senior Government Officials, Legal Experts, and Successful Entrepreneurs.
Panel topics will include:
- The Glass Ceiling: Women in Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital
- Venture Capital, Public Policy & the Regulatory Environment
- Sustainability & Impact Investing
- Universities, Clusters & Incubators
- Law and Finance: A Technological Revolution?
Click here for more information.