Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Dan Dedic is a partner at Goodmans. His practice is focused on a range of domestic and cross-border financing and corporate transactions acting for both creditors and debtors. Dan also has significant experience with distressed debt financing, restructuring and recapitalization transactions.
Dan’s representative experience includes representation of:
- Acasta Enterprises Inc. in connection with its qualifying acquisition and related credit facilities
- Postmedia Network Inc. in connection with its recapitalization and restructuring under the CBCA
- Ad Hoc Committee of Noteholders of Pacific Exploration & Production Corporation in connection with the company’s restructuring under the CCAA and ancillary proceedings in Colombia and the United States
- Ad Hoc Committee of Noteholders of Data & Audio-Visual Enterprises Wireless Inc. (Mobilicity) in connection with the company’s refinancing, restructuring and $465 million sale to Rogers Communications Inc.
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in connection with its US$950 million credit facilities with a syndicate of lenders led by Citibank, N.A.
- Armtec Infrastructure Inc. in connection with its restructuring and going concern sale of substantially all of its assets to Armtec LP, an affiliate of Brookfield Capital Partners Fund III L.P.
- Clearwater Seafoods Limited Partnership in connection with its credit facilities with Wells Fargo Bank, National Association and a syndicate of lenders
- Cineplex Inc. in connection with its $500 million credit facilities with a syndicate of lenders led by The Bank of Nova Scotia
- The Toronto-Dominion Bank in connection with various retirement home and construction financing credit facilities
- Franco-Nevada Corporation in connection with various stream financing transactions
- HudBay Minerals Inc. and its affiliates in connection with its precious metals stream transactions with Silver Wheaton Corp. and its affiliates
|Education|| Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D. (Bronze Medalist), 2009)
University of Western Ontario ((B.A. (Honours) Media Studies and Political Science (with Distinction), 2006)
Law Society of Upper Canada
|Year of Call||