Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Fred Rubinoff is a partner at Goodmans. His practice focuses on secured transactions, construction financing, asset purchases and sales, land development and joint ventures.
Fred’s significant transactional experience includes the following:
- Counsel for Citibank and Brookfield on cross-border purchase financing for Westmont hotel portfolio;
- Counsel for Menkes on commercial/residential credit facilities for Harbour Plaza;
- Counsel for Simon Properties on purchase of Canadian outlet centres;
- Counsel for Osmington on Union Station Project;
- Counsel for Osmington on joint venture development at McCaul Street
- Counsel for Macquarie on CMBS table funding arrangements with IMC;
- Counsel for Minto on sale of Yorkville/Cumberland site to Kingsett;
- Counsel for TD Bank on sale of Yonge/Eglinton site to RioCan.
Fred has been recognized as a leading practitioner of real estate law by Chambers Global Guide to the World’s Leading Lawyers for Business, The Best Lawyers in Canada (real estate) and by The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory in the areas of property development and project finance. He has also been recognized by Legal Media Group’s Guide to the World’s Leading Real Estate Lawyers as a leading lawyer in real estate.
|Education|| Osgoode Hall Law School (LL.B., 1984)
Canadian Bar Association
|Year of Call||