Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Sarah Macchione is an associate in a busniess law group at Goodmans. Her practice focuses on the areas of corporate law and securities law. She acts for both public and private companies, with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, debt and equity financings, private placements and corporate reorganizations.
Sarah also advises on matters relating to continuous disclosure obligations, corporate governance, legislative compliance and general corporate law.
Sarah completed the combined J.D./M.B.A. program at the University of Toronto Faculty of Law and the Rotman School of Management, where she was the recipient of the Gerald W. Schwartz Silver Medal, awarded to the student with the second highest cumulative average in the program.
Sarah’s representative work includes acting for:
- Milestone Apartments REIT in its US$2.9 billion privatization by Starwood Capital Group
- Mettrum Health Corp., a vertically integrated agri-pharmaceutical company, in its $430 million acquisition by Canopy Growth Corporation
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. in its US$462 million initial public offering
- Insight Productions in connection with its sale of a majority interest to Boat Rocker Media Inc.
- the underwriters and agents on various follow-on public offerings, including those by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and H&R Real Estate Investment Trust
|Education|| University of Toronto (J.D./M.B.A., 2015)
University of Guelph (B.A., 2011)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||