Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Seth Klerer is an associate at Goodmans. He has a corporate/commercial law practice with a focus on information technology related transactions, outsourcing, and mergers and acquisitions.
His recent experience includes representing:
- A large public sector gaming organization in the issuance of an RFP and the negotiation and implementation of an enterprise-scale technology outsourcing agreement, as well as the issuance of a second RFP and the negotiation and implementation of a managed IT services agreement
- A public sector organization in the negotiation of a master services agreement for the re-design and development of a gaming website
- A large US casual dining restaurant chain in its outsourcing of various business and information technology servicing agreements
- A financial institution in connection with the outsourcing of fund administration services
- A variety of clients with respect to cloud computing agreements
Upon graduation from the University of Toronto, Seth was awarded the Gerald W. Schwartz silver medal for the second highest overall academic average in the J.D./MBA program.
Prior to law school, Seth attended Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute where he was a four year student-athlete on the varsity hockey team.
Seth joined the firm as a summer student in 2011, articled at the firm in 2013-2014, and returned as an associate in 2014.
|Education|| University of Toronto, Faculty of Law (J.D., 2013)
University of Toronto, Rotman School of Management (MBA (Dean's List), 2013)
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (B.S., Management and Technology, 2009)