Bill Gorman at the CBA's Raising Capital: Private Placements and Public Offerings
|Lawyer||William (Bill) Gorman|
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Speaker: Bill Gorman, Partner, Goodmans LLP
Your clients need to know when to rely on the capital markets to finance their deal. This session will improve your ability to provide advice on raising debt and equity through private placements and public offerings. Expert panelists will explain how to structure securities offerings that meet the financing needs of your clients.
Topics will include:
- Overview of public versus private M&A transactions
- Public offering versus private placement: issues to consider
- Equity offerings: structural considerations
- Debt offerings: structural considerations
- Documenting the deal
- Dealing with the regulators
Click here for more information.