Goodmans Presents: Meet the Casting Directors: Jan. 2007
Presented by Goodmans LLP - A free networking event exclusively for:
Join fellow WIFT-T members and Canada’s leading Canadian casting directors at an exclusive panel session on Tuesday, January 16, 2007. A new addition to our Goodmans networking series, this panel focusing on the needs of our acting community. It will address auditioning and working with casting director's on television, film and theatre productions.
This session will explore:
- What is the role of the casting director in a production?
- How does a casting director select and interact with actors?
- How does an actor build a relationship with a casting director?
- What do actors need to know about auditioning?
- What is the relationship between the casting director and a casting agent?
- What are trends in casting Canadian productions?
Karl Pruner, President of ACTRA, Actor
Jenny Lewis, Casting Director
Kim Everest, Powerhouse Casting
Stephanie Gorin, Casting Director (TBC)
Goodmans Presents: Meet the Casting Directors
January 16, 2007
Location: National Film Board, Cinema, 150 John St.
Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2007
To register: call 416-322-3430 ext. 221 or email a completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 416-322-3703.