Stephen Halperin and Jonathan Lampe at the Going Private Transactions Conference
|Area||Mergers and Acquisitions|
2:10 Disclosure Obligations in the Context of Going Private
Speaker: Stephen Halperin, Goodmans LLP
This session will cover:
- How to develop a leak strategy
- Does working with management early on complicate the disclosure obligation?
- Is it acceptable to wait to disclose the deal after all terms other than management terms have been agreed?
- Does Bill 198 impact going private transactions differently than other M&A deals?
- Recent regulatory focus on failure to disclose
3:05 Anatomy of a Recent Canadian Going Private Transaction: Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Speaker: Jonathan Lampe, Goodmans LLP
Insight Information's Going Private Transactions Conference
How to Avoid Legal Minefields and Serious Execution Risk
May 30, 2007
St. Andrew's Club and Conference Centre
150 King Street West, Toronto