Stephen Pincus at Practical Law Canada's webinar: SPACs Debut in Canada and Continue in the United States
|Area||Corporate Finance and Securities|
Join us by webinar
Wednesday, January 20, 2016
1:00 - 2:00 pm ET
Join Practical Law Canada and lawyers from Goodmans LLP in Toronto and Winston & Strawn LLP in New York for a free 60-minute webinar.
Topics of discussion will include:
- SPACs and their benefits
- The Canadian SPAC market and forming a SPAC in Canada
- Evolution of the U.S. SPAC market and differences between U.S. and Canadian SPACs
- The de-SPACing experience in the U.S.
- The de-SPACing process in Canada
- Trends for SPACing and de-SPACing on both sides of the border
A short Q&A session will follow.
Stephen Pincus, Partner, Goodmans LLP
Joel Rubinstein, Winston & Strawn LLP
Sean Farrell, Practical Law Canada - Capital Markets & Securities
Click here to register.