Specialist, Marketing, Design & Client Relations
As a Specialist, Marketing, Design & Client Relations at Goodmans:
- You enjoy contributing to a team!
- You are interested in project management!
- You are constantly streamlining processes!
- You understand our business!
- You propel the firm’s culture!
In addition, your typical day includes (but is not limited to) the following:
- Responsible for the development and design for all branded firm content and branding initiatives, including managing the design, production, inventory and electronic distribution of Client Updates, digital brochures, and other marketing materials;
- Edit and format PowerPoint presentations for client zoom meetings, virtual webinars and seminars;
- Support and liaise with practice groups and industry teams on client facing materials, including all COVID-19 Client Updates;
- Create video content for use across various external and internal platforms;
- Collaborate on content marketing and channel strategy to leverage the Firms’ thought leadership assets and industry recognition;
- Provide social media direction and support including drafting and publishing targeted posts and assisting with lawyer training as needed;
- Leverage Marketing Intelligence, Customer and marketplace insights to optimize strategy and executional elements;
- Ensure the Goodmans website is maintained and updated; Draft and publish content, including lawyer bios, publications, accolades, news and media;
- Support the Specialist, Market Recognition with experience database management;
- Support the team with design for virtual event and client development initiatives;
- Work collaboratively with other support functions to provide seamless service to the business;
- Provide assistance to others during absences as needed;
- and Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related discipline an asset.
- 2-3 years experience executing brand and social media marketing campaigns and/or strategies.
- Experience managing enterprise websites and email marketing platforms. Demonstrated experience in coding with high level of proficiency in HTML, CSS, Python, Java an asset.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of CMS and UX design.
- Advanced experience on a CRM system, Interaction knowledge would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing software and email best practices.
- Capable of paying close attention to detail, staying productive and accurate under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Collaborative and can work effectively with a cross-functional team as well as external vendors.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complex tasks simultaneously.
- Self-driven and idea generator who can work both independently and in a team environment.
- Solid written & verbal communication skills, a self-starter with a strong work ethic, and a team player with excellent client service skills.
To apply for this position, please click here.