Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Sheena is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. She is developing her practice in the areas of corporate and commercial law and securities law. In 2019, she completed a secondment to Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Sheena acts for both public and private companies, with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, debt and equity financings, private placements and corporate reorganizations.
She also advises on matters relating to continuous disclosure obligations, corporate governance, legislative compliance and general corporate law.
Sheena’s representative work includes acting for:
- the Alberta government in connection with the acquisition of a 50% stake in the Sturgeon Refinery for total consideration of $825 million
- Cineplex Inc. in connection with its private placement offering of senior secured second lien notes in the aggregate principal amount of $250 million
- Andlauer Healthcare Group Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Skelton Truck Lines for $114.7 million
- an ad-hoc committee of lenders in connection with the acquisition of Cirque du Soleil pursuant to a $1.2 billion credit bid under the CCAA and related refinancing
- Andlauer Healthcare Group Inc. in connection with its initial public offering of subordinate voting shares for total gross proceeds of $172.5 million
- underwriters and agents in connection with various follow-on public offerings by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and its affiliates
PRO BONO WORK
Sheena is a volunteer with Pro Bono Ontario through their Free Legal Advice Hotline.
|Education|| University of Toronto (J.D., 2018)
University of Toronto, Trinity College (Honours B.A. with High Distinction, 2015)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||