Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Sheena is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. She is developing her practice in the areas of corporate and commercial law, securities law and banking and finance law. In 2019, she completed a secondment to Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
Sheena’s representative work includes acting for:
- Sherritt International Corporation in connection with its comprehensive recapitalization transaction implemented under the CBCA
- underwriters and agents in connection with various follow-on public offerings by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and its affiliates
- Coeur Mining Inc. as selling shareholder in connection with the secondary offering of 3,910,000 common shares of Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd., at a price of US$5.30 per share for total gross proceeds of US$20.7 million
- Clairvest Group Inc. in connection with its acquisition financing for the solar operations and maintenance business of SunPower Corporation
- Andlauer Healthcare Group Inc. in connection with its initial public offering of 11,500,000 subordinate voting shares at a price of $15.00 per share for total gross proceeds of $172.5 million
Sheena completed her J.D. at the University of Toronto Faculty of Law, where she served as President of the International Law Society and Assistant Editor of the Faculty of Law Review.
|Education|| University of Toronto (J.D., 2018)
University of Toronto, Trinity College (Honours B.A. with High Distinction, International Relations and Political Science, 2015)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||