Di Bartolomeo, Julian
Julian Di Bartolomeo is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. His practice is transaction based, involving various aspects of corporate and securities law.
Julian advises issuers and investors in public and private corporate finance transactions, including initial public offerings, private placements and venture capital financings. He regularly acts on various merger and acquisition transactions and corporate reorganizations. Julian also provides guidance to international issuers, investment funds and private equity firms navigating the Canadian marketplace.
Julian’s representative work includes acting for:
- NexPoint Hospitality Trust in connection with its initial public offering
- Morneau Shepell Inc. in connection with its public financing and acquisition of LifeWorks Corporation Ltd.
- RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in numerous public debenture offerings
- Clairvest Group Inc. in numerous private equity transactions
- Toronto Arrows Rugby Football Club in various corporate law matters
- Enwave Energy Corporation in connection with its acquisition of district energy systems in London, Ontario and Prince Edward Island
- Wellington Financial in its acquisition by CIBC
- Prodomax Automation Ltd. in its acquisition by Jenoptik AG
Law Society of Ontario