Brad Ross at the LSUC Buying or Selling a Business
|Area||Corporate and Commercial, Mergers and Acquisitions|
Donald Lamont Learning Centre
130 Queen Street West
Buying or Selling a Business (1:00pm - 4:00pm)
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
3:15pm - 3:35pm: Bridging Valuation Gaps in M&A Transactions
Speaker: Brad Ross, Partner, Goodmans LLP
Your clients depend on you. Their financial well-being hinges on your ability to shepherd them through the ins and outs of buying or selling their business. Whether the deal involves a retail operation, a factory, a professional practice, or something bigger, you want to be the voice they can rely on for expert advice.
- Enhance your knowledge of deal preparedness
- Hear about non-competition agreements
- Find out how to mitigate your client's liability for representations and warranties
- Learn details about bridging valuation gaps in transactions
- Understand new structures for sales pricing
Click here for more information.