Grant McGlaughlin at the Securities Law Update 2017
|Area||Corporate Finance and Securities|
Donald Lamont Learning Centre
130 Queen Street West
Thursday, November 16, 2017
9:55am - 10:25am: Corporate Finance Update
Speaker: Grant McGlaughlin, Partner, Goodmans LLP
Wondering where to go for the latest in securities law? Stop wondering; go to this program. Our presenters have the latest information and analysis about investment funds, embedded commissions, and so much more. Get the most current information about the requirements of CRM2 dealing with cost disclosure, performance reporting, and client statements. Find out what's new on the national securities front. You can count on us to give you all the year's highlights you need.
- Hear about the issues relating to cryptocurrencies
- Get access to information on the latest M&A developments
- Learn more about the handling of securities litigation and class actions
- Understand what's new in securities regulation
- Gain practical advice about corporate finance
Click here for more information.