Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Brad Ross is a partner at Goodmans, where he serves as co-head one of the firm’s business law groups. He has a broad transactional-based practice involving all aspects of corporate and securities law, with particular emphasis on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions. Brad also assists companies with their corporate governance and continuous disclosure obligations.
Brad is currently recognized as a leading lawyer in Canada by The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory, Chambers and Partners and IFLR 1000. In 2015, Brad was recognized by Lexpert magazine as one of Canada’s Leading Lawyers Under 40.
Brad is an adjunct professor at Osgoode Hall Law School, where he teaches Case Studies in Business Enterprises.
Brad’s recent transactional experience includes the following:
- Representing the issuer on numerous initial public offerings, including those by Ceridian HCM Holdings Inc., BSR REIT, Milestone Apartments REIT, Inovalis REIT, Northstar Healthcare Inc. and The Brick Group.
- Representing the issuer on numerous follow on public offerings, including those by Canaccord Genuity Group Inc., Park Lawn Corporation, NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT, Milestone Apartments REIT and Gluskin Sheff & Associates Inc.
- Representing the underwriters on numerous follow on public offerings, including those by Brookfield Asset Management Inc., IBI Group Inc. and StorageVault Inc.
- Representing private companies in connection with their venture capital and other financings.
- Representing Milestone Apartments REIT in connection with its going private transaction.
- Representing Northwest International Healthcare Properties REIT in connection with its merger with Northwest Healthcare Properties REIT.
- Representing OMERS Private Equity Inc. in connection with several going private transactions, including those for Logibec Inc., Golf Town Canada Inc. and Golfsmith International Holdings Inc.
- Representing the financial advisors in connection with the TMX Group’s acquisition by Maple Group Acquisition Corporation.
- Representing LifeWorks Corporation Ltd. in its acquisition by Morneau Shepell Inc.
- Representing MMM Group Limited on its acquisition by WSP Global Inc.
- Representing OMERS Private Equity Inc. and its various portfolio companies on numerous private equity transactions, including acquisitions by and the sale of Logibec Inc., acquisitions by and sale of Golf Town Canada Inc. and acquisitions by Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp.
- Representing Birch Hill Equity Partners on various private equity transactions, including acquisitions by and the sale of Bluewave Energy Partners LP.
- Representing Ceridian Corporation on its acquisition of Dayforce Inc.
- Representing GTCR on its acquisition of Global Traffic Network, Inc.
|Education|| University of Western Ontario (LL.B. (With Distinction), 2003)
Mount Allison University (B.Comm., 2000)
Canadian Bar Association