Bay Adelaide Centre
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Brad Ross is a partner at Goodmans. He has a broad transactional-based practice involving all aspects of corporate and securities law, with particular emphasis on corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions. Brad also assists companies with their corporate governance and continuous disclosure obligations.
Brad’s recent experience includes representing:
- OMERS Private Equity Inc. and its portfolio companies in connection with various transactions, including the acquisition and sale of Logibec Inc., and the acquisitions of Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. and Golf Town Canada Inc.
- Milestone Apartments REIT in connection with its initial public offering and subsequent offerings of trust units
- NorthWest International Healthcare Properties REIT in connection with its reconfiguration (to focus on international healthcare initiatives) and subsequent offerings of trust units and convertible debentures
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc. in connection with a bought deal offering and concurrent elimination of its dual class share structure
- Park Lawn Corporation in connection with a bought deal offering
- Ceridian Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Dayforce Inc.
- the financial advisors to the TMX Group Inc. in connection with the TMX Group’s acquisition by Maple Group Acquisition Corporation
- the special committee of US Gold Corp. in connection with its merger with Minera Andes Inc.
Brad is an Adjunct Professor at Osgoode Hall Law School, where he teaches Case Studies in Business Enterprises.
|Education|| University of Western Ontario (LL.B. (With Distinction), 2003)
Mount Allison University (B.Comm., 2000)
Canadian Bar Association