Bay Adelaide Centre
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Brad Ross is a partner at Goodmans. He has a broad transactional-based practice involving all aspects of corporate and securities law, with particular emphasis on corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions. Brad also assists companies with their corporate governance and continuous disclosure obligations.
Brad’s recent experience includes representing:
- Logibec Inc. and OMERS Private Equity Inc. in connection with the acquisition of the assets of QHR Corporation's Enterprise Management Solutions division
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc. in connection with a bought deal offering and concurrent elimination of its dual class share structure
- Milestone Apartments Real Estate Investment Trust in connection with its initial public offering
- NorthWest International Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust in connection with its reconfiguration (to focus on international healthcare initiatives) and subsequent public offerings of trust units and convertible debentures
- OMERS Private Equity Inc. and Golf Town Canada Inc. in connection with their acquisition of Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. and concurrent offering of high-yield notes
- Ceridian Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Dayforce Inc.
- the financial advisors to the TMX Group Inc. in connection with the TMX Group’s acquisition by Maple Group Acquisition Corporation
- the special committee of US Gold Corp. in connection with its merger with Minera Andes Inc.
- OMERS Private Equity Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Logibec Inc.
- OMERS Private Equity Inc. in connection with its acquisition of Golf Town Canada Income Fund
Brad has been a frequent author and lecturer on corporate and securities laws topics, including Canadian M&A trends and the regulation of Canada’s capital markets.
|Education|| University of Western Ontario (LL.B. (With Distinction), 2003)
Mount Allison University (B.Comm., 2000)
Canadian Bar Association