Bay Adelaide Centre
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Brad Ross is a partner at Goodmans, where he heads one of the firm’s business law groups. He has a broad transactional-based practice involving all aspects of corporate and securities law, with particular emphasis on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions. Brad also assists companies with their corporate governance and continuous disclosure obligations.
Brad was recently recognized by Lexpert magazine as one of Canada’s Leading Lawyers Under 40. He has also been designated as a Rising Star (Corporate and M&A) by IFLR 1000 - The Guide to the World's Leading Financial Law Firms.
Brad’s recent transactional experience includes representing:
- OMERS Private Markets and its portfolio companies on various private equity transactions, including the sale of MMM Group Limited, the acquisition and sale of Logibec Inc., the acquisitions of Golfsmith International Holdings, Inc. and Golf Town Canada Inc. and acquisitions by Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp.;
- Milestone Apartments REIT on various matters, including its initial public offering and subsequent acquisitions and securities offerings;
- NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT on its securities offerings;
- NorthWest International Healthcare Properties REIT on various matters, including securities offerings, acquisitions and its combination with NorthWest Healthcare Properties REIT;
- Gluskin Sheff + Associates Inc. on various matters, including the elimination of its dual class share structure and securities offerings;
- Park Lawn Corporation in connection with its securities offerings;
- Ceridian Corporation on its acquisition of Dayforce Inc.
- the financial advisors to the TMX Group Inc. in connection with the TMX Group’s acquisition by Maple Group Acquisition Corporation; and
- GTCR on its acquisition of Global Traffic Network, Inc.
Brad is an Adjunct Professor at Osgoode Hall Law School, where he teaches Case Studies in Business Enterprises.
|Education|| University of Western Ontario (LL.B. (With Distinction), 2003)
Mount Allison University (B.Comm., 2000)
Canadian Bar Association