Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Jennifer Ehrlich is an associate at Goodmans. She practices in the areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, health law and securities law. She has been involved in several complex matters, some of which are outlined below:
- Sienna Senior Living Inc. in its approximately $255 million acquisition from BayBridge Seniors Housing of a seniors housing portfolio in British Columbia and a 50% interest in the manager and operator of the acquired seniors housing assets.
- Sienna Senior Living Inc. in the sale of its home care business, Preferred Health Care Services, to Spectrum Health Care LP.
- Health Care REIT Inc. and Revera Inc. in connection with their US$2 billion joint venture resulting in shared ownership of 70+ Canadian retirement residences previously owned by Revera.
- HealthLease Properties REIT in connection with its acquisition by Health Care REIT, Inc. for $1 billion (US$950 million).
- Revera Inc. in its acquisition of a majority stake in Sunrise Senior Living management company.
- NorthWest International Healthcare Properties REIT in connection with its management internalization.
- Leisureworld Senior Care Corporation, now Sienna Senior Living Inc., in connection with its approximately $218.5 million acquisition of 10 properties in Ontario and the third party seniors living management business from Specialty Care Inc.
Jennifer summered at the firm in 2011, returned for her articles in 2012-2013 and became an associate in 2013.
|Education|| Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D., 2012)
London School of Economics (M.Sc., Global Politics, 2008)
McGill University (B.A., 2007)
|Year of Call||