Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Krysten Bortolotti is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. Her practice is transaction based and focuses on all aspects of corporate and securities law, with a particular emphasis on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions and private equity.
Krysten’s representative work includes acting for:
- ONEX Corporation in its agreement to acquire all outstanding shares of WestJet Airlines Ltd. for CAD$5 billion
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board in connection with its primary and secondary investments in private equity funds around the world
- Minto Apartment REIT in its initial public offering of 13,794,000 trust units at a price of CAD$14.50 per unit for gross proceeds of CAD$200,013,000
- Issuers on a number of follow-on public offerings, including Minto Apartment REIT, Tricon Capital Group Inc., RioCan REIT and The Second Cup Ltd.
- Underwriters on a number of follow-on public offerings, including those by Artis REIT and K-Bro Linen Inc.
- Issuers in connection with ongoing securities compliance and corporate governance matters, including RioCan REIT, Cineplex Inc., Tricon Capital Group Inc., Minto Apartment REIT and The Second Cup Ltd.
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation on a number of construction loans to non-profit agencies and for-profit developers across Canada in connection with its Rental Construction Financing Initiative as part of the Federal Government of Canada’s $40-billion National Housing Strategy
|Education|| University of Windsor (J.D., 2016)
University of Windsor (B.A., Honours, 2013)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||