3rd Annual Canadian Seniors Housing Symposium
|Area||Health Care Law|
Introducing the 3rd Annual Canadian Seniors Housing Symposium!
This year, Goodmans, KPMG and Altus welcome CBRE Ltd. as co-host for our full-day event designed for those interested in seniors housing in Canada.
The primary focus will be on the sharing of ideas and innovation in the seniors housing sector, as well as the analysis of recent trends and developments and their impact on business strategy in the senior living industry.
Featured industry leaders from across Canada and the U.S. will:
- Examine the impact of market volatility in the sector
- Engage participants in discussing next generation technology and innovation
- Provide updates on recent seniors housing activity
- Present ideas and recommendations for enhancing value and efficiencies
- Explore the evolving seniors housing industry with our panel of top executives
Feature Keynote Speaker:
Senior Business Correspondent, CBC
Author of The Power of Why
Michelle Roth, Goodmans LLP
Stephen Pincus, Goodmans LLP
John Cho, KPMG LLP
Tom Rothfischer, KPMG LLP
Stephen Hiscox, CBRE Ltd.
John O'Bryan, CBRE Ltd.
To register, please click here
Download a copy of the agenda below