Brad Ross at the 2018 LSUC Buying or Selling a Business
|Area||Corporate and Commercial, Mergers and Acquisitions|
Donald Lamont Learning Centre
130 Queen Street West
Buying or Selling a Business (9:00am - 12:00pm)
Monday, March 5, 2018
9:05am - 9:25am: Retaining Talent: Effective Ways to Keep and Incentivize Owners and Others Post-Closing
Speaker: Brad Ross, Partner, Goodmans LLP
The bottom line for your business clients is crucial to their sustainability. Your targeted legal advice is the key to both their success and yours, and they want real value for their legal services dollar. Are you able to deliver it? We can help. Our presenters provide clear answers to your questions about effective ways to retain talent post-closing, how to deal with technology risks through due diligence, and more. When your client's business is on the line, there's no room for error.
- Get tips on effective ways to keep and incentivize owners and others post-closing
- Understand how to deal with technology risks through due diligence
- Learn the latest about the business of cannabis
- Hear about cross-border deal trends, including what's "market" in Canadian vs. U.S. deals
- Gain insight into negotiating shareholder agreements
Click here for more information.