Calvin S. Goldman, Q.C. at the ABA's Antitrust In Asia: China
|Area||Competition, Antitrust and Foreign Investment, Asia Practice|
May 21 - 23, 2014
China World Hotel
Panelist: Calvin S. Goldman, Partner, Goodmans LLP
Conference highlights include:
- How competition law and policy in Asia differs from how it is practiced elsewhere;
- How MOFCOM reviews mergers - from process to analysis to remedies;
- How NDRC handles cartel, RPM, and high-tech sector investigations;
- How SAIC analyzes intellectual property rights and abuse of dominance issues;
- How the Chinese private litigation system works, and litigation risks for Asian firms in the U.S.; and
- How competition intersects with other policies in antitrust enforcement.
For more information, please click here.