Dino Clarizio speaking at 64th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference - Global IP Issues
64th Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference
Global IP Issues
Friday, November 13, 2020
12:20 - 1:25 PM EST
Dino Clarizio joins the Global IP Issues panel at the Annual Intellectual Property Law Conference to discuss:
- international brand enforcement
- key trends on FRAND in Germany (Sisvel v. Haier, Nokia v. Daimler), UK Unwired Planet decision
- the battle for jurisdiction and preserving it
- Canadian perspectives on pharmaceutical litigation, patent remedies, and comparative views with the US
- Brazilian perspectives on patent hold out and sham litigation.
To learn more about this session, click here.