Michelle Vigod at iTech Law 2019 European Conference
|Area||Mergers and Acquisitions|
October 30, 2019
Session 3B: A Global Comparative Analysis of Technology Company M&A Transactions
The Shelbourne Hotel
This session’s panelists will discuss key strategic and legal issues encountered in mergers and acquisitions involving technology companies and how these issues are perceived and addressed in diverse jurisdictions. Topics will include due diligence concerns, representation and warranty insurance, regulatory considerations, indemnification for intellectual property infringement, and transaction structure.
- Michelle Vigod, Goodmans LLP, Canada
- Rob Weiss, Barnes & Thornburg LLP, United States, Moderator
- Alessandra Simons, Goodwin, United States
- Sven Greulich, Orrick, Germany
- Clara-Ann Gordon, Niederer Kraft Frey, Switzerland
For more information, please click here.