Stephen Pincus at The Canadian Institute’s fourth National Summit on Income Trusts
|Area||REITs and Income Securities|
A distinguished faculty of income fund experts with leading market experience will give you practical advice and the latest strategies on:
- Why are Income Participating Securities and Income Deposit Securities being touted as the next generation of income trusts?
- What are the lender's concerns and how can they be addressed?
- What are the emerging governance standards and the lessons learned from Atlas Cold Storage?
- How do you align the interests of shareholders and management on a win-win basis?
- What is the potential impact of rising interest rates and commodity prices on the income funds market?
- What are the factors driving industry consolidation and how does the process work?
Tuesday, November 16, 2004
9:10 am: Creating an Income Trust Fund: Process, Challenges and Pitfalls
Moderator and Speaker: Stephen N. Pincus, Goodmans LLP
10:45 am: Dealing With the Unthinkable: When The Trust is in Trouble
Speaker: Jay Carfagnini, Partner, Goodmans LLP
The Canadian Institute’s fourth National Summit on Income Trusts
November 15 - 16, 2004
The Sutton Place Hotel