Stephen Pincus presents on SPACS at the LSUC's Securities Law Update 2015
|Area||Corporate Finance and Securities|
Donald Lamont Learning Centre
Thursday, November 12, 2015
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Speaker: Stephen Pincus, Partner, Goodmans LLP
Rapid changes that affect financing tools and other securities matters mean more challenges for securities lawyers and in-house counsel. You need to stay current both globally and locally, and our presenters are here to help. They shine a light on new capital raising exemptions, as well as updates about poison pills and mergers and acquisitions, among others.
- Get tips about the new code for take-over bids
- Understand the latest developments affecting the Cooperative Capital Markets Regulatory System
- Learn about the OSC’s proposed whistleblower program for market participants
- Get an update on developments in securities litigation
- Gain insight into the newest OSC enforcement initiatives, including the pilot mediation program
- Raise your awareness of human rights issues in the securities law context
- Benefit from an analysis of special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs)
Click here for more information.