The 2nd Annual Canadian Seniors Housing Symposium
|Area||Health Care Law|
Due to the overwhelming success of our inaugural Canadian Seniors Housing Symposium in 2011, Goodmans and the Altus Group have partnered once again to provide a full-day informational and networking event for all those interested in seniors housing in Canada. The primary focus will be on the sharing of ideas and innovation in the seniors housing sector, as well as the analysis of recent trends and developments and their impact on business strategy in the senior living industry.
- Examine the impact of market volatility in the sector
- Engage participants in discussing next generation technology and innovation
- Provide updates on recent seniors housing activity
- Present ideas and recommendations for enhancing value and efficiencies
- Explore the evolving seniors housing industry with our Panel of top Executives
Featured Keynote Speaker:
Dr. William E. Reichman
President and CEO of Baycrest
Co-Creator and Host of Award-Winning documentary: Reflections of Memory Lost: Understanding Alzheimer's disease
Event Chairs and Symposium Executive Committee:
Michelle Roth, Goodmans LLP
Carole Cowper, Altus Group
Stephen Hiscox, Altus Group
Brent Binions, Chartwell Senior Housing REIT
David Cutler, Leisureworld Senior Care LLP
William Dillane, Responsive Health Management
Robert Ezer, BayBridge Seniors Housing
Laurie Johnston, ORCA
Jeffrey Lozon, Revera Inc.
Samir Manji, Amica Mature Lifestyles Inc.
For a copy of our Program, please click on the PDF below