Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Alexandra is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. She is developing her practice in areas of corporate law, mergers and acquisitions and securities law with a focus on public companies.
Alexandra has authored an article on shareholder activism and looks forward to writing about this topic and other corporate and securities topics in the future.
Alex’s representative work includes acting for:
- Aegis Brands Inc. in its sale of substantially all of the assets comprising its specialty coffee brand “Second Cup Coffee Co.” to an affiliate of Montreal-based Foodtastic Inc.
- Canaccord Genuity Growth II Corp. in its qualifying transaction effected by way of a merger transaction with Taiga Motors Inc. and concurrent private placement of approximately $100 million.
- Docebo Inc. in its U.S. initial public offering on the Nasdaq of an aggregate of 3,000,000 common shares for gross proceeds of US$144,000,000
- Docebo Inc. in a number of treasury and seconding offerings of an common shares
- NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust in a treasury offering of 12,500,500 units for gross proceeds of $172,506,900
- Park Lawn Corporation in its bought deal offering of 5.75% listed senior unsecured debentures for gross proceeds of $86,250,000
- Inovalis REIT in its bought deal offering of 4,225,400 units for gross proceeds of $45,000,510
- Sienna Senior Living in its private placements of senior unsecured debentures
- Dye & Durham Limited in its public offering of 4,107,000 common shares for gross proceeds of $175,574,250
- Issuers in connection with ongoing securities compliance and corporate governance matters, including Docebo Inc., NorthWest Healthcare Properties Real Estate Investment Trust and Ceridian HCM Holding Inc.
|Education|| Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D., 2018)
University of Guelph, Gordon S. Lang School of Business and Economics (B.Comm, with honours, 2013)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||