Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Daniel is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. He is developing a broad practice in mergers and acquisitions, corporate law, securities law and technology and outsourcing.
Daniel advises public and private companies in relation to merger and acquisition transactions as well as outsourcing transactions. Daniel also represents public companies, advising on corporate governance and continuous disclosure obligations.
Before joining Goodmans, Daniel received his JD from Osgoode Hall Law School where he was a recipient of the Honourable F.H. Barlow Scholarship. Before attending law school, Daniel was the Gold Medalist of his graduating class at Western University
Daniel’s recent transactional experience includes representing:
- Andlauer Healthcare Group Inc. in connection with its successful acquisition of all the outstanding shares of Skelton Canada Inc. and 49% of the outstanding shares of Skelton USA Inc.
- Dealnet Capital Corp. in connection with the successful board-supported take-over bid by Simply Green Home Services Inc. to acquire all of the outstanding shares of Dealnet
- An affiliate of Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in connection with its US$260 million equity investment in a U.S. subsidiary of Superior Plus Corp.
- Onex Corporation in its successful acquisition of all outstanding shares of WestJet Airlines Ltd. for CAD$5 billion.
- Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp. in connection with its sale to Mondelēz International, Inc.
- Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation (OLG) in the procurement and negotiation of agreements with various gaming providers.
|Education|| Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D., 2018)
Western University (B.A., 2015)
|Year of Call||