Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Daniela is an associate in a Business Law Group and the Entertainment Law Group at Goodmans. She is developing her practice in corporate and commercial law, mergers and acquisitions, securities, technology and outsourcing for both private and public companies.
As a member of the firm’s Entertainment Law Group, Daniela also advises clients on issues related to intellectual property, production legal, contract drafting and negotiation, and E&O.
Prior to joining Goodmans, Daniela received her J.D. from Osgoode Hall Law School, where she graduated in the top 10% of her class and received the Honourable F. H. Barlow Scholarship as well as the Mabel Penery French Prize. Before attending law school, Daniela graduated as the Gold Medalist from Queen’s University.
Daniela’s representative work includes acting for:
- Amazon Studios, Insight Productions, EPIX, and Apple Studios in connection with their productions in Canada
- Dye & Durham Limited in its bought deal offering of common shares and 3.75% senior unsecured debentures for gross proceeds of $545,000,000
- the agents in connection with Next Hydrogen Corporation’s private placement of subscription receipts
- the underwriters in connection with StorageVault Canada’s bought deal offering of senior unsecured hybrid debentures
- the underwriters and agents on various follow-on public offerings, including those by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. and its affiliates
- Corporate and commercial work for various technology start-ups
|Education|| Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D., 2019)
Queen's University (B.A. Honours (Classical Studies and Drama), 2015)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||