Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Larissa Fulop is an associate in the Litigation Group at Goodmans. She is developing her practice in corporate/commercial litigation.
Larissa represents individuals and corporations in a broad range of matters including complex contract and business disputes. She also advises on insurance coverage matters, negligence claims, construction law and environmental issues.
Larissa has appeared before the Ontario Court of Appeal, Ontario Superior Court of Justice (including the Commercial List) and Provincial Offences Court, and has experience in alternative forms of dispute resolution, including assisting clients involved in arbitration and mediation.
Larissa obtained her J.D. from Western University where she was named to the Dean’s List, graduated with distinction, and received the Law Society of Ontario Prize for graduating in the top 10% of her class. While at law school, Larissa competed in the Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition and interned with the Canadian Red Cross. She also spent a semester studying abroad at ESADE Business & Law School in Barcelona.
Larissa’s representative work includes acting for:
- Cineplex Inc. in a claim for breach of a multi-billion dollar arrangement agreement
- Paulson & Co. Inc. in the defense of allegations of insider trading and tipping made by Detour Gold Corporation
- the MEARIE Group in connection with defending various damages claims against hydro utility companies across Ontario
- the general contractor in a large multi-party construction dispute
- the landowner in a dispute regarding development within a regulated natural area
|Education|| Western University (J.D., with Distinction, 2016)
Western University (B.A., with Distinction, 2013)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||