Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Larissa Fulop is an associate in the Litigation Group at Goodmans. She represents individuals and corporations in a variety of commercial litigation matters, including complex business disputes involving breach of contract, negligence, fraud and breach of fiduciary duty claims. She also advises on insurance defence cases involving personal injury and property damage, administrative and regulatory issues and contested estate matters.
Larissa has appeared before the Ontario Court of Appeal, Ontario Superior Court of Justice (including the Commercial List) and Provincial Offences Court, and has experience assisting clients with alternative forms of dispute resolution such as arbitration and mediation.
Larissa’s representative work includes acting for:
- Cineplex Inc. in a claim for breach of a multi-billion dollar arrangement agreement
- the MEARIE Group in connection with defending various damages claims against hydro utility companies across Ontario
- Paulson & Co. Inc. in the defense of allegations of insider trading and tipping made by Detour Gold Corporation
- the general contractor in a large multi-party construction dispute
- the landowner in a dispute regarding development within a regulated natural area
|Education|| Western University (J.D., with Distinction, 2016)
Western University (B.A., with Distinction, 2013)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||