Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Luke is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. He is developing his practice in corporate law, securities law, mergers and acquisitions and employment law.
Luke represents public companies on their public offerings and corporate financings and he advises on corporate governance and disclosure obligations. Luke also assists public and private companies in merger and acquisition transactions and employment matters.
Luke’s representative work includes acting for:
Corporate Governance & Continuous Disclosure
- multiple TSX and dual-listed companies in connection with the drafting of public disclosure documents, advising on corporate governance issues, and other corporate and securities matters
- a U.S.-based tech firm in connection with a review of its Canadian employment and HR polices
- multiple public and private companies in connection with structuring termination and severance packages for senior level management and executives
- the issuer in connection with an initial public offering
- the underwriters in connection with numerous follow-on public offerings, including those by Brookfield Asset Management
|Education|| College of Law, Australia (PLT, 2017)
University of Tasmania, Australia (LL.B, Honours, 2016)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||