Julian Di Bartolomeo
Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Julian Di Bartolomeo is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. He has a broad transactional practice involving all aspects of corporate and securities law, with particular emphasis on private equity transactions and public and private mergers and acquisitions.
Julian’s representative work includes acting for:
- Rogers Communications Inc. in connection with its $26 billion acquisition of Shaw Communications Inc.
- Clairvest Group Inc. and its managed funds in the acquisition of the solar operations and maintenance divisions of SunPower Corporation and First Solar Inc. and the divestiture of CRS Contractors Rental Supply Limited Partnership
- Kensington Private Equity Fund and its affiliated funds in numerous private equity and venture capital transactions
- RioCan Real Estate Investment Trust in numerous public debenture offerings
- Toronto Arrows Rugby Football Club in various corporate law matters
- Morneau Shepell Inc. in connection with its public financing and acquisition of LifeWorks Corporation Ltd.
- Enwave Energy Corporation in connection with its acquisition of district energy systems in London, Ontario and Prince Edward Island
- Wellington Financial L.P. in the sale of its venture debt business assets and its Fund V loan portfolio to CIBC
- Digital Media Solutions, LLC in its acquisition of UE.co, including ZipQuote
- NexPoint Hospitality Trust in connection with its initial public offering
- Evergreen Coast Capital in its investments in Coveo Solutions, Inc.
|Education|| Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D., Bronze Medalist, 2015)
York University (B.A., Honours, summa cum laude, 2012)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||