Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Laura Corridore is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. Her practice is transaction based, with a particular emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance transactions, private equity, continuous disclosure obligations, corporate governance and general corporate and securities law.
Laura first joined Goodmans as a summer student in 2014 and became an associate at the firm in 2017.
Laura’s representative work includes acting for:
- Docebo Inc. in its initial public offering of 4,687,500 common shares at a price of C$16.00 per share for total gross proceeds of C$75 million and US initial public offering and Canadian offering of 3,450,000 common shares at a price of US$48.00 per share for total gross proceeds of US$165 million
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. in its initial public offering of 24,150,000 shares at price of US$22.00 per share for gross proceeds of US$631,300,000
- Incline Equity Partners in its acquisition of Sunterra Horticulture (Canada) Inc., a major producer of professional-grade sphagnum peat moss through its portfolio company Profile Products LLC
- McCain Capital Inc. and Chair-man Mills Corp. on several portfolio acquisitions
- Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited, a joint venture established between Larry Tanenbaum O.C., and Junior Bridgeman, in its acquisition of Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada Company from Coca-Cola Refreshments USA, Inc.
- HUB International Limited and certain of its affiliates in various acquisitions, including the acquisition of The Benefits Company, Inc., Pointbreak Consulting Group Ltd. and Anderson McTague & Associates Ltd
- various US private equity firms on Canadian acqusitions
- issuers on follow-on offerings, including Primo Water Corporation and Hudbay Minerals Inc.
- underwriters on numerous follow-on offering, including those by IBI Group Inc. and Timbercreek Financial Corp.
|Education|| Osgoode Hall Law School (J.D., 2016)
Richard Ivey School of Business (H.B.A., with Distinction, 2013)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||