Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Randy McAuley is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. His practice focuses on various aspects of corporate and securities law. Randy has acted for public and private entities, reporting issuers, investors and underwriters in capital markets transactions, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance transactions and corporate reorganizations.
Randy’s representative work includes acting for:
- The Miller McAsphalt Group in the sale of its road construction and bitumen distribution business to Colas Canada for $913 million
- Newmont Mining Corporation in connection with its acquisition from NovaGold Resources of a 50% interest in the Galore Creek Project joint venture with Teck Resources
- Newmont Mining Corporation in connection with its strategic investments in Continental Gold Inc. and Irving Resources Inc.
- RioCan REIT in connection with the sale of its U.S. portfolio located in the Northeastern US and Texas to Blackstone Real Estate Partners VIII for US$1.9 billion
- Bioasis Technologies Inc. in connection with numerous equity financing transactions
- RioCan REIT in connection with its public offering of senior unsecured debentures
- NexPoint Hospitality Trust in connection with its initial public offering of trust units
Randy currently sits on the board of directors of The Musical Stage Company, the largest and leading charitable musical theatre company in Canada. He enjoyed a career as a musician performing with the Juno nominated vocal quartet, The McAuley Boys.
|Education|| Western University (J.D., 2015)
Western University (B.Hsc., 2012)
Western University (B.A., 2008)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||