Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Sarah Macchione is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. Her practice focuses on the areas of securities and corporate law. She acts for both public and private companies, with a particular emphasis on public offerings, debt and equity financings, private placements, mergers and acquisitions and corporate reorganizations.
Sarah also advises on matters relating to continuous disclosure obligations, corporate governance, legislative compliance and general corporate law.
Sarah completed the combined J.D./M.B.A. program at the University of Toronto Faculty of Law and the Rotman School of Management, where she was the recipient of the Gerald W. Schwartz Silver Medal, awarded to the student with the second highest cumulative average in the program.
Sarah’s representative work includes acting for:
- Andlauer Healthcare Group Inc. in connection with its initial public offering
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. in connection with its initial public offering
- Insight Productions in connection with its sale of a majority interest to Boat Rocker Media Inc.
- Milestone Apartments REIT in connection with its privatization by Starwood Capital Group
- Mettrum Health Corp. in connection with its acquisition by Canopy Growth Corporation
- Sienna Senior Living Inc. in connection with numerous debt financings
- the underwriters and agents on various follow-on public offerings, including those by Brookfield Asset Management Inc., Brookfield Infrastructure Partners L.P., Brookfield Renewable Partners L.P., Brookfield Property Partners L.P., Brookfield Business Partners L.P., Brookfield Infrastructure Corporation, Brookfield Renewable Corporation, DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd., H&R Real Estate Investment Trust and Solium Capital Inc.
|Education|| University of Toronto (J.D./M.B.A., 2015)
University of Guelph (B.A., 2011)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||