Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Hari Marcovici is an associate in a business law group at Goodmans. His practice focuses on corporate and securities law. He advises Canadian and foreign public and private companies on mergers and acquisitions, equity and debt issuances, restructurings and ongoing corporate governance matters.
Before joining Goodmans, Hari worked as an associate in the Capital Markets Group of a national law firm and obtained both regulatory and in-house experience in the several years he spent with the Ontario Securities Commission’s Enforcement Branch and Investment Funds & Structured Products Branch. He also worked at two large bank-owned asset managers.
Hari is fluent in Hebrew and Romanian and is a CFA Charterholder.
Hari’s representative work includes acting for:
- Dye & Durham Limited in its initial public offering and listing on the Toronto Stock Exchange
- Underwriters in connection with multiple debt issuances by Brookfield
- Enwave Energy Corporation in connection with its note issuances
- Welltower Inc. in connection with its Canadian note offering
Public & Private Mergers and Acquisitions
- Berkshire Partners in connection with its acquisition of VetStrategy
- Brookfield Principal Credit in connection Clover Leaf’s CCAA proceedings and the related Chapter 11 proceedings of Bumble Bee Seafoods
- The Special Committee of Dream Global REIT in connection with its acquisition by Blackstone
- The Special Committee of Aimia Inc. in connection with its corporate transformation and acquisition of Mittleman Brothers LLC
- Clairvest Group in connection with its acquisition of SunSystem Technology and Power Overhaul
- L’Oréal in connection with its investment in Functionalab
- Trader Corporation in connection with its acquisition of Réseau LesPAC
- PerfectMind in connection with its acquisition by Advent International
|Education|| University of Western Ontario (J.D., 2012)
York University (B.A., With Merit, 2009)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||