Bay Adelaide Centre - West Tower
333 Bay Street, Suite 3400
Toronto, ON M5H 2S7
Danielle Levesque is an associate in a business law group and the Cannabis Group at Goodmans. She is developing her practice in all aspects of corporate and securities law, with a particular emphasis on public and private mergers and acquisitions. Danielle also advises clients entering and navigating the cannabis industry.
Danielle is a volunteer at Pro Bono Ontario’s law helpline, where she provides summary legal advice to low and modest income Ontarians on a wide range of legal issues.
- Ripple Ventures in connection with the formation of its special opportunities fund and portfolio investments
- OverActive Media in connection with its equity financings
- WhiteCap Ventures in connection with various portfolio investments
- PerfectMind, a leading health and fitness software company, in connection with its sale transaction to Advent Group
- Corporate and commercial work for various technology start-ups
|Education|| Dalhousie University (J.D., 2017)
St. Francis Xavier University (B.B.A., with distinction, major in Finance, 2011)
Law Society of Ontario
|Year of Call||