- , who was described as "a stellar IP litigation specialist";
- , who was described as ranking "among the best patent litigators the North American market has to offer";
- , who was described as a "first-class lawyer";
- , who was described as enjoying a "fantastic reputation" and being a "very clever advocate"; and
- , who was ranked as a "Star Individual" and described as "a fabulous orator with an incredible depth of knowledge and unparalleled experience";
- , who was ranked in "Band 1" and described as being a "magician" and "incredible in court";
- , who was ranked in "Band 4" and described as doing "spectacular" work and having an "excellent set of skills"; and
- , who was ranked in "Band 4" and whose writing was described as "spectacular".
- , who was ranked in "Band 2" and described as being "retained by major brands across a range of industries";
- , who was ranked in "Band 3" and described as "assisting clients through the full patent life-cycle, from inception and clearance to litigation and enforcement".
- , who was ranked in "Band 1" and described as a "shining light" who is "very experienced and knowledgeable about different IP licensing arrangements"; and
- , who was ranked in "Band 2" and described as being "very well respected" and a "great litigator".
Intellectual PropertyAs reported by Gizmodo, Sony has reportedly filed a patent application for a PlayStation 5 (“PS5”) controller that can house and charge wireless earbuds. The patent application reveals several…
Intellectual PropertySince the National Collegiate Athletic Association’s (“NCAA”) 2021 decision, student athletes can monetize their name, image and likeness (“NIL”). NIL agreements, which are subject to contract law…
Intellectual PropertyAs reported by Reuters, Canadian authorities have reportedly announced new restrictions on research grants, with the goal of blocking funding to projects with researchers affiliated with institutions…
Intellectual PropertyAs of January 1, 2024, the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) will be increasing most of its fees by 25%. Filing fees, renewal fees, opposition filing fees, as well as fees for initiating…
Intellectual PropertyVancouver-based underwear company, SAXX, has announced that it has settled its lawsuit against Stateside Merchants, according to BIV. As a part of the settlement, Stateside Merchants will reportedly…
Intellectual PropertyAs reported by CBC News, Hitman Two Productions Inc. is reportedly suing over 1,900 Canadians for copyright infringement for allegedly downloading and distributing the movie Hitman’s Wife’s…