- , who was described as "a stellar IP litigation specialist";
- , who was described as ranking "among the best patent litigators the North American market has to offer";
- , who was described as a "first-class lawyer";
- , who was described as enjoying a "fantastic reputation" and being a "very clever advocate"; and
- , who was ranked as a "Star Individual" and described as "a fabulous orator with an incredible depth of knowledge and unparalleled experience";
- , who was ranked in "Band 1" and described as being a "magician" and "incredible in court";
- , who was ranked in "Band 4" and described as doing "spectacular" work and having an "excellent set of skills"; and
- , who was ranked in "Band 4" and whose writing was described as "spectacular".
- , who was ranked in "Band 2" and described as being "retained by major brands across a range of industries";
- , who was ranked in "Band 3" and described as "assisting clients through the full patent life-cycle, from inception and clearance to litigation and enforcement".
- , who was ranked in "Band 1" and described as a "shining light" who is "very experienced and knowledgeable about different IP licensing arrangements"; and
- , who was ranked in "Band 2" and described as being "very well respected" and a "great litigator".
Intellectual PropertyPaleo, a food tech startup, has reportedly secured patents for “precision fermentation heme technology.” Heme is the molecule that is credited with the taste and texture of meat, and, while it is…
Intellectual PropertyCochlear, an Australian Biotech Hearing Implant Maker, will fight the University of Pittsburgh’s patent infringement claim that elements of Cochlear’s Nuclear 6 and 7 implant products violated their…
Intellectual PropertyValve, a video game developer and digital distribution company, may be planning a standalone virtual reality (VR) headset, according to PC Gamer. VR fans were excited to learn that Valve…
Intellectual PropertyAllstate has reportedly filed a patent application for technology that would allow a telematics-based driving assessment in real time. While Allstate has aimed this technology at insurers to allow…
Intellectual PropertyClint Eastwood has reportedly succeeded in receiving a default judgment against a CBD retailer for using his name and likeness to promote its products. In the suit, the Hollywood star claimed…
Intellectual PropertySummary dispositive procedures in patent infringement actions (by way of a motion for summary judgment or a motion for summary trial) have increased in popularity in the Federal Court of Canada over…